Wednesday 19 December 2012

THE GREAT FAMILY COOKIE SWAP
Last year our family began the tradition of the Family Cookie Swap with about 10 people participating.
This was last year's Cookie Swap all waiting to be 'swapped'.

This year we have decided to pre-package our cookies in groups of six, ready for the 10 recipients to collect at our FAMILY FEAST this Saturday, being held, this year, at my sister Julie's house.
Here is my contribution to the Cookie Swap.  I'm calling them Glassy Bauble Biscuits!



I bought the gorgeous cellophane bags in Walmart in Hawaii two years ago.  The tags came from Big W.  I thought they were very appropriate having food picture on them.


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow they look fantastic!!!!! Great work! I can't wait to try one. Lovely packaging too! I have finished mine and I'm happy with them!

    ReplyDelete